This interactive dashboard reflects fleet value for Top 10 Shipowning Countries and changes of it during 2017 -2020. Dashboard is created on basis of data from VesselsValue reports!
Furthermore, some remarks before commencement of the data exploration:
- These two dashboards will give detailed data and help explore the development of the fleet value for top 10 shipowning countries (2017-2020) . However, the best way is to use desktop computer for the review of content of this post, otherwise on mobile screens, the graphs and tables will be too small and will not fit for the data exploration, even though the functionality of dashboards will remain the same.
- Generally, the internet browser often needs a bit of time to load the dashboards. It depends on the internet connection and time required by the browser to make connection with the Google data studio.
- Besides, by using those two buttons below, you can adjust the size of dashboards for them to fit better in your screen. Appropriately adjusted dashboard will allow a lot easier data exploring.
- Enjoy your data exploration!
Composition of fleet value:
Trends for fleet value (2017 -2020):
Data source: https://www.vesselsvalue.com/
Data source for the report is VesselsValue published data, which reflect fleet value for top 10 shipowning countries 2017 till 2020.
- For figures of 2020 – https://blog.vesselsvalue.com/top-10-shipowning-nations/
- For figures of 2019 – https://www.maritime-executive.com/article/top-10-shipowning-nations-china-sees-biggest-increase
- For figures of 2018 – https://www.isesassociation.com/top-10-global-fleets-worth-usd-516-bn/
- For figures of 2017 – https://www.marineinsight.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/VesselsValue-World-Fleet-Values-2017-LARGE.jpg