These interactive dashboards reflect fleet value for Top 10 Shipowning Nations and changes of it during 2017 -2021. Dashboard is created on basis of data provided by VesselsValue (https://www.vesselsvalue.com/). Data reflects fleet value on May of 2021 or May of other year.
Furthermore, some remarks before commencement of the data exploration:
- In most visualizations data reflects value of “live” ships or ships on water.
- All tables serves as data filters therefore dashboards are dynamic and interactive.
- These four dashboards will give detailed data and help explore the development of the fleet value for top 10 shipowning countries (2017-2020) . However, the best way is to use desktop computer for the review of content of this post, otherwise on mobile screens, the graphs and tables will be too small and will not fit for the data exploration, even though the functionality of dashboards will remain the same.
- Generally, the internet browser often needs a bit of time to load the dashboards. It depends on the internet connection and time required by the browser to make connection with the Google data studio.
- Besides, by using those two buttons below, you can adjust the size of dashboards for them to fit better in your screen. Appropriately adjusted dashboard will allow a lot easier data exploring.
- Enjoy your data exploration!
Top 10 Shipowning Nations
Trends for fleet value top shipowning nations (2017 -2021)
Orderbook value – 14th May 2021
Data source: https://www.vesselsvalue.com/